6.04.2007

yay, posting!

I know, it's high time for me to post. this is the first opportunity i've had because we don't have the old wireless in our apartment yet. oh, by the way, we got an apartment. ian's aunt and uncle are renting it to us for a killer deal. we're in the city of grand rapids to boot! we've got tons of space for entertaining :)

ian and i are currently looking for jobs - had one interview so far. anybody know a counseling firm in GR that needs an assistant?

in other news, i like this city. it's been a little hot, of late, but that's abnormal for this area, and for once i'm not the only one complaining about the heat! i also like the feel of living in a city; i mean, i guess cola is considered a city, but i couldn't really tell... and i like the people here; there are actually gas stations where you don't have to pre-pay!!

i think i'll leave you on that note; happy surfing!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

yay for city living and cool apartment deals. I'll be praying for jobs.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like your new city...I'm bummed you moved b-4 I came bacl up to Columbia though. Are you and Ian still loving married life?

Free Blog Counter