11.20.2005

A purpose in the work

I feel like my music-work is coming to fruition. My cd is by no means complete, but part of its purpose is already being fulfilled. Rick (my "recording manager") burned five of my semi-completed songs to a cd today, after our recording session. I got to play the songs for my friends, and I know they were relating to some of the aspects in the songs, and being caused to think, and perhaps think differently. That is my goal! I want my community to hear and relate and think as a result of hearing my songs. This is not the first time this has happened, as others have heard my songs before, but it seems like I am getting more accomplished.

Also, something else happened today, which was cool, but I'm not going to write about it yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggles at your mysteriousness* ;-)

rod said...

giggles here too!

Anonymous said...

We do hear and relate. Thank YOU for being willing to create and share.

Anonymous said...

Viver, I feel sad today. Maybe it's just the weather? PMS?

I love your songs.

Free Blog Counter