11.22.2005

It's early

Oh, the wee hours of the morning. We have a bit of a love/hate relationship. Some mornings I hate getting up; others I like it. I guess it's more like a like/hate relationship. Anyway, I just had an intense dream in the last 15 minutes before my alarm went off. I'm not quite sure what it was about, but I think mine and my family's lives were at stake. It was one of those dreams that you need to rest after dreaming. This is wierd. I've never thought about putting a dream on my blog before. Sometimes I have really crazy dreams, but last night they were just stressful. Maybe that's what happens when you don't sleep enough (like last night): your body revolts and gives you bad dreams...

Anyways, I can't say this has been the most interesting or inspiring of blogs, but I wanted to say that I had a date on Sunday night, and it was fun, and if you link to pilgrimx's site on the right-hand side, you'll see that he thought it was fun too. And also, I am heading out to Atlanta tonight to have someone else's turkey. Hooray for Lauren Marshall!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankfully I didn't have any bad dreams, even after watching eight episodes of LOST in the last two days.

I wearing all black today. No reason really. It was just the easiest thing to put on.

Have fun this week.

rod said...

Sure, Shlee, "easiest thing to put on." You know that's what Johnny Cash said at first too, "couldn't find anything else to wear."
I think you're just symbolic like Adam F. Duritz.
So at least let Vive know that you're wearing black in solidarity to her bad dreams.
nuttinbulub,

Anonymous said...

I didn’t think I had so explicitly stated my enjoyment of Sunday night on my site… but, heck yeah. ;)

Anonymous said...

vive is sooooooo stinkin cool...i like it when she leans on my shoulder when i'm commenting on her blog. her an ian bolth. [sic]

Anonymous said...

*sniff* yeah, I miss you too. I thought about you when I was DDRing yesterday. :') Can't wait to see you.

Free Blog Counter