9.21.2005

Back in the dorms

Tonight I am sleeping in good old Walker 1 again. It's been a while. For a minute, sitting in Laura's room, I almost missed studying. And then reality overcame me, and I realized how much I DIDN'T miss studying. It's funny though how smells and seeing things is so much reminding me of when I used to live here. I think it's really the camaraderie of this place that I miss. But then again, I would never get anything done here. I would talk with people forever. I really am looking forward to having my own place someday... I guess I'm getting old and boring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

I don't know if having my own place would be much fun after having lived with so many different people the last six years. It is nice to now only have two of us and that makes decorating, cleaning, etc. easier, but I still don't think I ever would want my own apartment. I would get bored with myself.

Genevieve said...

No, I wouldn't want to live by myself either. I think I would go crazy.

Anonymous said...

you need to update my dear.

Free Blog Counter