1.07.2006

Got foreign countries on the brain...

I guess no one really wanted to talk about sex, judging from the response to my last blog :)

Oh well, different subject. Tonight I went to see the movie Memoirs of a Geisha. I guess that's partly why I say I got foreign countries on the brain. There's also this song by Fleming & John that I've been listening to that has quite an Indian flair. I know, different foreign countries and different cultures. There's so many places I want to go. And you can't extricate the people from the places, so I want to get involved in the lives of the people that live in those places too.

Maybe it all comes back to connecting. Maybe I just want to connect with the people and the environment and with God halfway around the world. I kind of like the sound of that. Anybody got free plane tickets??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Wendy's cup thing is over...

Kevin Beck said...

Hi Gen. Just surfed by and thought I'd "reconnect." Hope all is well.

Have you read Rob Bell's book "Velvet Elvis"?

Blessings,
Kevin

Free Blog Counter