9.17.2013

Bombay Sliders with Garlic Curry Sauce

Tonight, I had a meal so scrumptious, it's going to be my first post in over a year! This recipe for sliders (taken from Bon Appetit, shamelessly) was fairly easy to make and definitely restaurant worthy.

First, I popped my frozen dinner rolls in the oven for a few minutes to use for my slider base.

I whipped up the mayo (mayo, curry powder, smidge of sour cream, smidge of ketchup, and garlic - which I am realizing now that I forgot!).

My husband prepared the ground turkey burgers (with cilantro, green onions, ginger, cumin, more curry powder, paprika and another smidge of mayo). He then pan-fried them to perfection in a cast-iron vessel.

Friends, when you stack those pieces together, they will become one unified front waging war for the best food you've ever tasted with your mouth.

What are you waiting for? Make this meal already!


No comments:

Free Blog Counter