3.07.2006

Me flittering around

Well, I've had tons of stuff to blog about, but now that I actually get a chance to do it, nothing comes to mind. Figures... It's been too long since I've posted. But I've been writing. New songs, new quasi-poetry. I need to keep writing. I had a great weekend with various friends, and I'm really looking forward to going to Michigan this coming weekend with Ian. I can't wait to see his home and meet everybody there.

I would write more, but I have so much in my heart that it is overflowing beyond the blog...

3 comments:

rod said...

Giddy up las vegas

Kevin Beck said...

Gen,
What's up? I'd love to see some of your "quasi-poetry."

Stay in touch.

Kevin Beck said...

Gen,
Do you know Dr, Nabeel Jabbour? He is speaking at a conference that a couple of my friends will be speaking at.

Free Blog Counter